How to get a quote
If you would like a quote for a photo that you would like restored, colourised, or retouched, please contact me by email or phone. The details are on the Contact page.
You will need to attach a scanned image of your photo. Scan your photo at 600dpi minimum and sent it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don't have a scanner, you can take it to your local photo print shop for scanning. If your scan exceeds 20mb, it might be difficult to email. You can use the free easy-to-use service at www.wetransfer.com
I offer both a local and online service. If you live in the UK, you can send the photo to me by recorded delivery (A charge is made for returning your photo via recorded delivery).
If you don't want to risk sending your treasured photo in the post, you can also drop it off to me in Horsham by arrangement.
How the ordering process works -
- Email me for a quote at email@example.com attaching your scanned high resolution photo.
- I will send you a quote to restore your picture as per your requirements
- You confirm that you are happy with the quote
- Your photo is restored, colourised or retouched to your specification
- A restored and watermarked proof is emailed to you for your approval
- Any reasonable amendments or corrections are made to the proof
- A final watermarked proof is sent to you for approval. There is NO OBLIGATION TO BUY unless you are 100% happy.
- Once I have received your payment, your restored digital file [without the watermark] will be emailed to you. You can then take your picture to be printed at your local photo print shop like Boots or Jessops, or online with a trusted company like Bonusprint. If you sent an original photo, it will be returned to you via Recorded Delivery (UK only)